Thursday, September 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!!


I got home from surgery around 5 pm and I have to say it was not bad at all. All of the staff at the hospital were great and very comforting. I know that I was being watched over and comforted at this time. I was very nervous going on and didnt cry much until I say them coming to put me out. Devon was so funny and was like "Sweetie, it is okay. You have been doing so good. Dont cry now." Haha. I have to say that he has been amazing through it all. I have been so blessed to have him around when I cant cry to my Momma. ;) He was in the shower today listening to the ipod and the song "mamas song" by Carrie Underwood came on. I sang that to my mom at the wedding and it brought tears in my eyes. Not only because I missed my mom but the lyrics. She is singing this song telling her mom not to worry because she has found a wonderful man that takes care of her. This couldnt be more true.

I love you Devon Alcala.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad everything went well for you and your surgery. You and Devon look so happy together!! Isn't it great being married!!!!