So it has been a week since I had surgery and about 2 since it has happened. Things have been crazy but good. My mom came for a week (YEAH!!!!) but is leaving on Tuesday. She has been such a great help and I am glad she was able to come. I always knew she loved me but I now know it she loves me more than I could ever imagine. LOVE YOU MOM!!!
As of now I still have to stay off my ankle for 6 weeks. I have a boot on now but cannot put any weight on it. I have 9 staples which will come out on Thursday. As far as hardware I have 1 plate and 5 screws. Whew!!! Yeah I really messed it up. Hopefully I will be able to recover fully in no time and be ready for Spring Ball. :)
Tomorrow we are taking my Mom to DC to see the monuments. I couldnt just let her come out all this way and take care of me although she would have done so. :)
1 comment:
Mom's are great! I am so glad your Mom was able to come. I hope you foot heals up nice and good. Hey maybe it will be like that show Rookie of the Year, except with your foot and you'll be able to run super fast...have you seen that movie?
Post a Comment