Sunday, October 5, 2008






So I decided that I need to get better at taking more pictures, and second posting on this blog. We shall see how that goes. Here are just a couple of pics that I have taken this week so enjoy. The kids are so great and I love them to death. They do have their moments but most kids do. It is great to see the difference I can make with them and vice versa. They have taught me so much. They are hilarious and make me laugh everyday. For instance, my favorite comment of the week was when Morgan consoled me after I put my phone through the wash. As I was complaing about what a bone head thing I did her comment was, "Well, I guess its time to start a new chapter in your life." It was great and has got me thinking this past weekend. MOrgan is right. It is time for a change. SOme great changes. What a wise little girl;) Scotty has his hilarious moments too. I think I need to start writing them down daily and keep them. They are pretty great.

On a side note I got a job working at JW Tumbles on the weekend on some weekdays. It is a Gym for kids. They hold birthday parties on the weekends and teach classes to kids ages 2-7 during the week. I am super exicted and hope that I can fill most of my boring days.
I also started taking piano lessons and am in my 3rd week. The teacher is really great and says that I am doing very well;) I guess it helps when you teach a bunch of kids during the week, but hey I will take it. I decided to take lessons when I got my calling of being in charge of the music for our ward. That was my calling before I left Utah and I obviously did not do a great job so I will go above and beyond this time. It has been really great and I am exicted to see my progress. Well thats it for now. Love and miss you all.

2 comments:

Adam R. said...

That's awesome to hear about your job and stuff. Remember, call anytime.

rachel garber said...

Love your post! It is fantastic all the things you are doing!!