Monday, October 6, 2008

MY mY My Feelings Hurt!!!

Today after picking Scotty up from school I took him to the park since he didnt get any "notes". We were playing at the playground and were the only ones there until some teenage kids came. About 5-10 minutes after their arrival Scotty comes up to me and says "My my my feelings hurt!! He stutters a little and it is cute, bad but cute. I am sure he will grow out of it just fine. It is usually only when he is tired or wants to just spit it out. Anyway I was like "What do you mean?" He says, " Those kids are talking to loud and it is hurting my feelings." Just for you to get the picture this kids was really sad. It was the cutest thing and I just chuckled a little and we just continued playing.

After Frank gets home I usually just chill in my room if nothing is going on and so there I was watching tv and Morgan comes storming in my room. "Amanda, come here! You have to see this" I walk in the room and there are watching their before bed movie of Veggie Tales. I was in there for a minute and was like ok, see you later. I went back to my room and minutes later the same thing happened. It happened a couple times until eventually I just laid on the floor and chilled with them. Scotty cuddled up next to me and Morgan was holding my hand. Movie was over and Morgan says "Amanda, will you sleep with me." I just chuckled and was like "Why" "Because I like you." she says. THe Scooty proceeds with "I like you too. Will you sleep with me." These kids are so cute and I couldnt have a better job right now. The love I have for them and I hope they have for me is amazing. I makes me so happy to think of the love we share for one another and how much more that will be with my own children. That is a hard thing for me to comprehend but I am getting a sneak peek and loving it.:)

No comments: