Thursday, June 7, 2012

Are you pregnant?

31 weeks You always hear stories about the silly things people say to someone when they are pregnant. Well you never think about how dumb it sounds until people say the craziest things to you. My favorite this week was "Are you pregnant?" haha. I mean really. I know I am not the smallest person in the world but look at my stomach. This week I also heard, "You are about ready to go", "How many months are you? Wow, are you having twins?", and one of Devon's co-workers asked him if I was about to give birth any day not. Haha. I mean its one thing to come from people you know, but from complete strangers. Really? Last week I had to re-do my glucose test because I threw up the first one I did. Got my results and they came back high so I am scheduled to do my 3 hour test on Monday. Hopefully things go well and things come back okay. Crazy to think I am almost 32 weeks. Cant wait to meet this little one.

1 comment:

Sam and Rachel said...

Lame that you have to take the 3 hour test. That stuff is nasty. You look so cute! In sorry you are getting rude comments from strangers. Just ignore them cuz they are nuts. Your little belly is adorable. I'm excited to see what your cute little girl will look like too. She's going to be goregous, no matter what. You can't take two beautiful people and make an ugly baby. We love you and are excited for you.