
So since I was so great at updating you all with my kids (I am a nanny still) I figured I would try to update you on the Life of the Alcala's!!! Things have been great so far. Things have been quite busy since we got back from California. For those of you who still actually will read this we were marriend in Cali on February 27th. We were going to do a mini honeymoon in San Francisco but decided to chill with my family for the week after. We spent two weeks in Cali with family and it was great. Since being back we have been contemplating moving back. We shall see.
Devon took a test today to become a deputy sheriff. If everything goes well he will have to commit to two years which means we will be staying in VA. I am contemplating going back to school to get my masters/teaching license. If this turn with the sheriff gig it looks like more than likely that is what I will be doing.
We are hoping to go on a honeymoon/vacation this summer when the kids are on vacation so we shall see. I want to either on a criuse or we can always head out to VA Beach.
I will try and be better with the blogging. No promises.
Love ya.
Alcalas
1 comment:
Yea for the update. I never stop checking. You would be so good as a teacher, actually just anything you do with kids you are great at. Your Wedding pics are beautiful. Keep up the update posts.
Miss and love you!
Post a Comment