Monday, November 16, 2009

So it has been awhile. For those of you who even still look at my blog this is for you. As most of you already know I got engaged on Oct 24th. We had another trip to the beach and he proposed there. It was the perfect night. We are getting married in California on Feb 27th and I cant wait. Things seem to be coming together and I couldn't be happier.

Things have been that more busy with trying to find things, the kids, and looking into going back to school. It seems like I spend most of my time on the computer now a days when the kids are not around.

Sports seasons have about come to an end with one last soccer tournament this weekend. It is great to spend the day watching the kids do their thing. I have come to know somethings about soccer which is good because Devon loves it.

Other than that just being busy busy. I cant believe it is already going to be Thanksgiving. We are going to have a low key one with just Devon and I. Maybe a couple others but if not it will just be him and I.

Hope you all have a great holiday. (I doubt I will post before Thanksgiving) Haha

Love ya.

2 comments:

Adam R. said...

Again, congratulations! I'm really excited for you!!!!

Chance said...

MANDA! that is so great! Let me know if I can help you with anything from here. Love ya!