Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christtmas and a Crazy New Year!!!!

So I just got back from California and am heading back to VA tomorrow. Christmas was great. I enjoyed spending time with my family. I am very blessed to have such a great family. Nobody knows me better than them. It was a great break and I was happy to catch up with friends. I love you all. I will have to post pictures later. Hope you all had a great Christmas. I am excited for a new year of goal setting. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was very happy and very sad that you were here and left so soon. I would like you nearer and I will always say it until you are. hahaha Love you MOM :)

rachel garber said...

I have one goal for this upcoming year and I bet you can guess what it is :) I have to get going, I'm in Cali and the maid wants to clean my room . . .